Thursday, October 8, 2009

Using Print CD with OS 10.6.1

I had spent much of the day yesterday trying to get my Print CD program working with OS 10.6.1 Snow Leopard. Bunches of people on the net were having the same problem. Jim, on a Mac World Forum pointed me in the right direction and I stumbled upon the rest- Thanks Jim.

How to fix - go to the System Prefs under Print & Fax function, control click on the printer and once you get a popup window select reset printer. It will erase all your printers but you just have to add them again. Add your printer back. After this is completed and you are in the Print CD program go to file and select update printer information. Once updated you should be able to print onto CD/DVD's again.

After I did all the above mentioned, print was no longer gray'd out and select printer actually had my printer there for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment